In SANALI Updates,Uncategorized
Take review of SANALI Objectives
- To undertake research on human, livestock and wild animals with the aim to gain in-depth knowledge and skills needed to design most effective disease control strategies.
- To carry out health related research designed to alleviate disease burdens among the people of United Republic of Tanzania.
- To implement projects that will help to conserve country’s rich natural biodiversity.
- To encourage and promote a spirit of bee keeping as a means to preserve nature.
- To improve crops and livestock productivity by introducing new working technology to farmers in the rural areas.
- To protect and promote public health through production of improved crops and livestock.
- To provide, treatments, care and management of pet animals.
- To raise funds and receive donations/ contribution where appropriate in order to implement activities above.