In SANALI Updates,Uncategorized
How we Conduct our Project?
- Conduct research activities on crops, livestock, human and wildlife and participate on experimental trial of the same.
- Liaise with other organisations that mainly deal with similar activities.
- Provide training and consultancy on improved agronomic practices and conservation agriculture.
- Design and supervise implementation of income generation projects among poor rural communities.
- Design and implement projects that will ensure sustainable use of natural resources.
- Link farmers and buyers so that farmers can access market for their farm produce at a cost benefit rate.
- Collaborate with the government extension officers, farmers’ cooperative groups to raise farmers awareness on adoption of improved technologies, by demonstration.
- Enhance agricultural production by supplying to farmers approved farm inputs such as breeds, seeds, drugs and vaccines.